NextStudent helps uncover the millions of dollars that sit unclaimed in scholarship funds. Browse our resources to learn more about financial aid, student loans and scholarships.
- Trump Administration Waives Interest on Student Loan PaymentsThis Friday, March 13th, the Trump Administration said it would temporarily waive student loan interest on payments due to the economic hardship of the COVID-19 virus. Earlier this … Read more
- What Happens: Student Loan DefaultHow to understand the consequences of having student loans in default and begin to plan to get out of default successfully.
- Understanding the FAFSAWe provide a summarization of important facts relating to understanding the FAFSA.
- Excel Functions to Know for CollegeCollege students today are using technology more than ever before. Many high schools do a good job preparing students to use computers in college by requiring students to … Read more
- Debunking Credit Scores and Financial Aid MythsA commonly asked question is if a credit score affects your ability to receive federal student loans. And similarly, does receiving financial aid have an impact on your … Read more